Thursday 29 January 2015

Little Introduction About Meeeee ...

 

Well, hello everyone... My name is Dania Khawar. I have a real HUGGGEEEE obsession with makeup, fashion & ALL THAT JAZZ.  I am a Business student, currently in my last semester. I'm self taught when it comes to make up , however, I always try to add to my knowledge any way possible!! In my free time, you will find me rearranging my makeup ( TRUST ME ALL THAT MAKEUP ISN'T GOING TO ORGANISE ITSELF! :p) or on YouTube learning about whatever i can to polish my skills. 

I always wanted to have a platform where i could write about things i know about self grooming, and makeup and everything related, all the do's and the dont's ,tips and tricks and some DIY's of makeup but before i actually started i thought its better that i first practice and learn more. That way i could have my own views and  tested results to share with you all :)
I have been learning how to do makeup for quite sometime now and i believe i am ready to share all my knowledge with all those who seek the same. :)

SOOO. if you guys are interested, stay tuned for some fun tips and tricks. ;)
For now, Hasta la vista!! <3



2 comments: