Tuesday 10 February 2015

TIP OF THE DAY !!!


Hello my Lovelies!!!

Lets face the fact everyone is not blessed with no problem skin/clear beautiful facial skin and time to time we deal with one problem or another!!
Starting with the most common one.....

Acne/Pimples are the biggest concern of our lives when it comes to our facial skin. Time to time what we notice is when our skin is all clear and we are happy with it; out of nowhere a Pimple appears. Above all i hate it when a pimple appears when you have an event coming up, it ruins the entire look if not concealed properly ... sad part anyhow.

I dont have a clear skin myself and i do face problems from time to time. I do get pimples on my face which i hate very much. I dont have a very oily skin but its combination to oily skin. I have large pores on my face and sometimes they get clogged if i use any product which clogs pores.

So for dealing with day to day acne/pimples problem i read this tip somewhere long back and it does wonders for me; because of this reason i thought why not share it with you guys.

Well whenever you feel a pimple is appearing or its on its initial stage here is what you can do:

1. Dont squeeze it or touch it again and again as it will spread the germs and you might get another pimple on your face due to the bacterial spreading on various spots.

2. Now here's the main thing!!! whenever you feel its appearing or it has appeared and will grow and get nasty just go to your bathroom take your TOOTHPASTE and take it out on your finger. One pump is enough for the application but if you feel you need more feel free to take out more. Remember one pump is fine don't bombard your finger with it like one might do with his/her tooth brush.

3. Apply that toothpaste on the pimple throughout the day time to time but every time you apply make sure your hands are clean and you have washed your face first.  You can also apply it overnight and sleep with it on your face/pimple spot.


This wont just reduce it but will help it in finishing it before it can really grow. I have tried it myself it works for me and do not irritate my skin. When you will apply it you will definitely feel umm i don't know how to explain really but umm cool feeling at that spot/pimple.
I haven't tried it on fully grown pimple so far so i don't know whether it will heal it down or not but i think it might help in reducing its size way quickly than it would naturally.


Hope you find this post useful. Do let me know your comments and suggestions. You can follow me here and on my facebook page too (Here).

Love Dani <3



2 comments:

  1. hey u r true about it .... works for me as well :) hopefully works for others too ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i hope that too =) and its the most easiest way ever and inexpensive too =D

      Delete