Friday 13 March 2015

REVIEW - MAYBELLINE " Rocket Volum' Express Mascara "

Hello my Lovelies!!

Have you tried any mascara from the brand Maybelline? Do you see Maybelline as a better mascara producing brand ? If you have or if you haven't; you really need to have a look on what i have to say about it. This might help people who are indecisive about buying out from this brand or might give it a try if they get to know good views on it.
Let me ask you girls another question have you tried "MAYBELLINE ROCKET VOLUM ' EXPRESS MASCARA" ? If you have you know how it is and if you haven't tried so  read to find out about its performance and results!




As far as i am concerned i am really hard to please when it comes to any beauty product. I want quality and results when i pay certain amount for a product. I have tried high end and drugstore brands both, but only few have really lived up to my expectations. I really don't want people out there to spend money on products which are nothing but a great disappointment.
Maybelline... yes a very much tried and tested brand for me; but never ever made much of a difference to what i had to say about it's mascaras until now.
I am very surprised this mascara "ROCKET VOLUM ' EXPRESS" isn't given much hype which it really deserves. Yes you read it right! This is a mind blowing mascara ladies. I mean seriously i have spent decent amount of money on mascaras but for some reason or another majority has just disappoint me. I saw many YouTube gurus using it but never saw many promoting it so i thought why not give it a view of my own and introduce it to people who still don't know about this and were living under a rock all these years like me *giggles*.


"This brand claims its a mascara which is meant to give you massive volume and is clump free."

 100% agreed. Well i have tried this on three different people and on myself too; I must say no one at all was disappointed or in other words not impressed. I tried this on a friend she has very short and thin  lashes and she was amazed how it gave her lashes incredible definition which other high end mascaras failed to give. Its clump free. One thing i'll like to tell you girls out there is that if you apply mascara in a wrong way you are meant to end up clumping your lashes no matter the mascara is a clump free one or not. So many times we just blame the companies for ending up with clumpy lashes but that's not the case sometimes as we ourselves apply it in a wrong way. The best way to apply is start from roots of your lashes and wiggle it upwards do not over apply it as it will clump your lashes, wait for first coat to dry before you layer it up with another one. The idea is to wiggle and brush your eyelashes upwards to give them length and volume. When your first coat dries you can apply your second coat. With this mascara i only apply 2 coats and you will see what difference does it make to my lashes.
Let me say few things about its packaging, it is normally packaged like any other mascaras out there. Its a typical Maybelline mascara as they usually have such shapes. Its wand is a good one as it has small bristles all over the wand which helps to brush out every lash hair easily.



Brush inside

 As you can see the tiny bristles they reach for the tiniest hair and lifts them up. Application with such a wand is very easy and newbies you can really give the start up kick with this mascara to your makeup routine.

Natural Lashes
As you can see i have decent amount of lashes so i also keep looking out for mascaras which can give them a falsies like effect!


First coat applied only


Second coat applied





As you can see what a noticeable difference it provides to the lashes and how incredible the lashes look. Taking off doesn't require any hard work. It comes off very easily without damaging your lashes or your under eye skin.

FINAL WORDS....

I'll definitely recommend this to everyone out there who has never tried out this mascara and is looking for an affordable and quality mascara. You will end up loving this. It won't clump at all until you apply it in a wrong way. I purchased mine from a local store named "IMTIAZ" for RS 675/-. Wear time is incredible as i go to university from 9-5 and it never fades or starts smudging unlike many other mascaras. It also do not break like other mascaras which leave tiny particles under your eyes. Everything is picture perfect with this mascara. One needs this mascara in their lives. You won't regret your purchase with this!

Where can you find it ? 

1) Local super markets
2 )MAYBELLINE (Official Website)
3) ROUGE
4) HASH

My Rating...

5/5



Love Dani <3,


Hope you find it useful and suggest me anything you would like me to do a review on or tell me if you guys want to see something i'll love to do a post on that. Do let me know your views on it! If you own it do leave a comment telling me about your experience with it that is whether you like it or not. 




You can follow me here and on my Facebook page Here.



Disclaimer: I have personally taken these pictures and its my very own personal review on the product. I am not being paid by the company for doing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment