Thursday 26 March 2015

REVIEW & SWATCHES- Perfect "NUDE" shade for everyone!!



Hello my Lovelies!!
I always looked for "Perfect Nude" shade for myself and honestly it gets hard to find a good one for your own complexion/skin tone; which will not wash you out. So after trial and errors i ended up finding best nude shades which will not only compliment many skin tones but are gorgeous nudes. So i have 7 shades for the review today, read to find out more about them.
Honestly i love nude shades for daily wear. I am crazy about nude shades and i am always looking forward to try out new ones from various brands. I have 7 shades for the review which are from 4 different brands. These are drugstore brands so they are not only easy to find but really affordable.
Some are hits and some are "Meh"(okish maybe), but beautiful colours. The whole concept of going with nude lips is "YOUR LIPS BUT BETTER".So lets get started with the details:





Maybelline BUFFS:


Touchable Taupe  NO.940- Its a typical light brown. This will tend to go with lighter skin tones to medium skin tones. This will wash out anyone who is little dark in complexion. For medium skin tones this will be "their lips but better".

Untainted Spice  NO.950- Its more towards maroon/cherry side but with a hint of brown in it. Perfect for medium to dark skin tones. Best for darker skin tones. Lighter skin tones this isn't your nude as the colour will pop up as a beautiful maroonish brown colour on your lips.


Price: These retails for $7.49. Here you will find them ranging from RS 850-1000/-. I got mine for RS 950/-.
Availability: Online pages.
Colour pay off: Opaque for both as pigmentation is good.

Diana Of London:


Sweet Caramel- Its a beautiful skin colour nude. This is for light to fair skin tones. It is unlikely to compliment anyone with tan or dark skin tone.

Price: I don't remember exactly but its definitely more than RS 600/-.
Availability: This is locally available at every departmental store. People in karachi can find it, at all leading departmental stores like Naheed, Agha's and Imtiaz. It retails for cheaper price tag at Imtiaz though.
Colour pay off: Opaque.

Make Up Academy (MUA)-


MUA Lipstick in shade 11- Beautiful peachy nude. It will compliment every age group. It will be great for light to medium skin tones but won't go with darker skin tones. People with slight tan can even carry this shade well.

MUA Matte Lipstick in Fawn Fancy- Typical matte nude. Best for only lighter to fair skin tones.

Note: I have done a detailed review on both of these right HERE.


Milani Signature Lipsticks:


Nude Creme- Its my favouite. Petal pink nude. Its definitely for lighter to fair skin tones as its very light so it tends to compliment them better.

Teddy Bare- Quiet similar to Maybelline Buff in NO.940 but is little darker than that. It will go with all skin tones.

Price: $5.99. Here you can get these between RS 750-850/-.
Availability: Online Pages.
Colour Pay off: Opaque.





Where can you get it from ?

2.HASH


Love Dani <3,


Hope you find it useful and suggest me anything you would like me to do a review on or tell me if you guys want to see something i'll love to do a post on that. Do let me know your views on this! If you own it do leave a comment below telling me about your preference that is if you like it or not. 




You can follow me here and on my Facebook page Here.



Disclaimer: I have personally taken these pictures and its my very own personal review on the product. I am not being paid by the company for doing the review.



2 comments: