Tuesday 7 April 2015

REVIEW & SWATCHES- REVLON "Single Eyeshadows"

Hello my Lovelies !!!
I am here with another review for you girls. Umm few months back i saw these cute little eyeshadows from "REVLON" which were available at very affordable price so i thought why not give them a try and if it works so its great as they are pocket friendly. Lets jump right into the details to get to know what do i think about them !!



There are always some brands which we know will do great and won't disappoint us !! Revlon is that kind of drugstore brand for me which won't disappoint anyone no matter what; and it will give quality products to its customers too. Hold on right now ! I was proved wrong !!! YES WRONG!!!
I bought these eyeshadows with the same perception that oh its "REVLON" it will be great decent drugstore product. It won't be like other high end products but won't really disappoint at all.
When i got these in mail i was super excited to try them and when i tried i just couldn't understand what exactly went wrong with its quality ???
Umm ok let me get into details:
There is a great variety of shades from which you can select and it varies from mattes,pearl to shimmers. They don't have a particular scent to them and are little bit towards chalky side when it comes to its texture. Blending is not something you will get comfortable with if you are an intermediary or professional as its so poorly pigmented that you'll need to work really hard to get the colour from the pan on your lids and build it up.  I have tried these over a primer too but there wasn't any remarkable difference in their performance. If you are a beginner so you won't notice much of a difference as initially its hard to get the difference in the performance of the products that quickly and easily.
The duration isn't that long that is it may last on your lids for about 3-5 hours maximum given that your lids aren't much oily. As far as the packaging is concerned its such a cute packaging and i totally love it. It so handy and easy to carry around as it won't take much space. It has around 1.4g of the product in it (which is less than MUA's single eyeshadows which are cheaper than REVLON's single eyeshadows).







1. KHAKI- Its a army green with hint of brown in it.
2. SAND- Its a silvery champagne colour.
3. CHOCOLATE- Its a soft matte brown shade. Better than all others as far as its performance is concerned.
4. MELON- A peachy pink colour with hint of golden shimmers in it.
5. PLUM- Soft purple shade.
6. TAUPE- Taupe with brown undertones.



FINAL THOUGHTS.... 

These eyeshadows don't perform very well as you have to really work hard with them to build up the colour. These eyeshadows are for someone who loves trying out various things and products. Beginners can give it a go if they want to learn how to differentiate between products wisely. However, i won't really recommend these to anyone, if something that i think does not perform up to the mark so i won't recommend it to my followers as it isn't worth spending your money on. I got mine from JUST 4 GIRLS.

PRICE: RS 395/- per eyeshadow.


RATINGS: 2.75/5


Where can you find these ? 


Love Dani <3,


Hope you find it useful and suggest me anything you would like me to do a review on or tell me if you guys want to see something i'll love to do a post on that. Do let me know your views on this! If you own it do leave a comment below telling me about your preference that is if you like it or not. 




You can follow me here and on my Facebook page Here.



Disclaimer: I have personally taken these pictures and its my very own personal review on the product. I am not being paid by the company for doing the review.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Dania..and u r very little sweet cute baby
    Today I have time to read ur blog and c ur cute smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank so much sweetheart <3 Oh thank you please stick around if you like it =)

      Delete