Thursday 5 November 2015

TAG Post : "11 Things You Didn't Know About Me "

Hello my lovelies!!! 

Today i am here with my very first tag post ever. I would like to thank Chaste & Beautiful from the bottom of my heart to tag me for such a post as i would have never tried this type of post on my own. She is very sweet and nice person; in fact an amazing blogger. She has been very helpful to me and so she'll be to anyone who contacts her. Its a request to all of my followers to please check her blog and her Facebook Page to follow and appreciate her work on a bigger platform. 



So as for the post i had to answer her 11 questions and tag 10 bloggers to do this post. As i dont know many so i'll be able to tag only two , who are an amazing bloggers and personalities, to do this post and answer the same questions:





HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS..... 


1.What do you do in your free time?

I like watching makeup videos for polishing my skills. I even love to read and organise my things as i can’t bear messy room,drawers,desk or vanity etc.

2. How do you organize your makeup?

I prefer keeping those products on display which have pretty packaging. While others are divided into categories and have a separate drawer for each category; i.e. one drawer specifically for highlighters, one for blushes and so on.

3. Which makeup brand is your favorite?

AAAhhh ... this one is really hard to say, but if i have to choose only one then it would definitely be “COLOUR POP”.

4. Your favourite movie or a book?

My favourite book has to be “Around the world in 80 days”. I have read many books and still read from time to time but this book holds a very special place for me in my heart. This is the book which actually got me into reading so i can never replace it with any book ever.

5. Is there someone you wish you looked like?

This may sound very self centered/ obsessed thinking  but i am totally happy with being myself completely but yes, if i have to tell who i idealise the most then it has to be my “FATHER”.

6. How do you calm yourself after a bad day?

Just by straight away going to sleep !!

7.  Your preferred shopping destination?

Umm.. for makeup i have many favourite online pages that i love to shop from but for other things it keeps on changing from time to time so no as such specific destinations.

8. What does beauty mean to you?

Inner purity and honesty of a person”

9. If one wish was to be granted, what would that be?

To keep my loved ones happy and always smiling.

10.What is that one thing you cannot live without?

My "RING"... i can’t leave my house without it or be without it.

11. Are you a quiet person or a talkative person by nature?


I am quiet a reserved person  and dont usually open up to people that easily or quickly. 






So thats it for this post. I really enjoyed doing it and i hope you enjoy reading it and get to know me on a little more personal level than you already know. 


LOVE, 
DANI 


You can follow me here and on my Facebook page Here.





7 comments:

  1. Really nice answers especially the part about that book. I will surely read it. Thanks for praising my blog and thanks for doing the tag:)

    Chaste & Beautiful


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure <3 I really enjoyed this tag post. Yes do read it , its pretty nice book !!!

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answer specially your definition for Beauty <3

    Follow me at www.GULEZEHRASBLOG.blogspot.com and let me know so that I can follow right back
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already following you love <3 Thanks for stopping by and appreciating the post =)

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Intersrting answers especially last 1 n and aboutt ur sshopping destination

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much dear. I am glad that you liked it <3

      Delete