Sunday 14 June 2015

TIP- Uses of Aloe Vera

Hello my Lovelies!!

Sunday is here !!! Now its time for the weekend's tip. This week's star is "ALOE VERA".
Its almost available at every second house. Its not only affordable but a very cheap way to help yourself out. So lets see what do i have for you all this time and how can you benefit from it !

Here are some of the ways you can use Aloe Vera and benefit from it:

1. You can use it to treat sunburns
2. You can use it as a moisturiser; it tends to work with oily skin so well and does not make it greasy at all. Its great to use as an after shave too because it tends to heal small cuts from shaving.
3. Its a good way to fight your acne and fade acne scars.
4. It fights aging that is treat fine lines and tighten the skin.
5. It reduces stretch marks.
6. It helps in reducing dandruff.


How to use it : Use its gel; either scoop its gel out and rub it on area or use with its peel by just cutting it into half.



Love Dani <3,


Hope you find it useful and suggest me anything you would like me to do a review on or tell me if you guys want to see something i'll love to do a post on that. Do let me know your views on this! If you have tried anything highlighted above so do leave a comment down below telling me about your preference that is if you like it or not. 




You can follow me here and on my Facebook page Here.

5 comments:

  1. i didn't worked on my acne scars!! i always used to pop my acne *i know thats ridiculous* knowing that popping will leave scare i did it anyways!! can you tell how do i get rid of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sweetheart you should try lemon this actually helped me get rid of mine. Just be patient with the process to show its results =)

      Delete
    2. will give it a try!! but i've heard that lemon irritates the skin!!

      Delete
    3. Yes it does irritate because it fights bacteria and clears off the dirt and impurities from our face =)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete