Sunday 7 June 2015

TIP- Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar

Hello my Lovelies !!!

Well this is something i wanted to do for so long but just got busy in things so didnt get time to get around with these posts. So now its time i should give you girls some tips and ways to keep your skin looking healthy and full of natural glow. If you want to know so keep one reading !!!!


This week's star is "APPLE CIDER VINEGAR"!!! They are easily available at every grocery store, any brand would do the same job as another so dont worry about that. Well i used to read a lot about skin care and different ways to keep it healthy and nice; it won't be a surprise for me if someone suggests me about apple cider vinegar now or then but i thought why not let you all know about it. Here are some of the ways you can use it and it will do wonders!!! I have tried and tested these myself.


CAUTION: Remember if something irritates wash it off immediately until unless stated that it tends to irritate for sometime (for e.g. lemon does).

NOTE: Every skin type is different so it may not work for everyone. It may be too drying for dry skins.

Ways in which you can use "APPLE CIDER VINEGAR"
- Rinse your hair with it to remove shampoo build up, it prevents dandruff too.
- Use as a skin toner to treat and prevent acne.
- Apply to dark spots on face to correct hyper pigmentation
- It gets rid of warts and skin tags; so dab on or put band aid with it.



Love Dani <3,


Hope you find it useful and suggest me anything you would like me to do a review on or tell me if you guys want to see something i'll love to do a post on that. Do let me know your views on this! If you have tried anything highlighted above so do leave a comment down below telling me about your preference that is if you like it or not. 




You can follow me here and on my Facebook page Here.

6 comments:

  1. awesome tips, thanks Dania!

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww glad you like it =) you're welcome honey

      XOXOXOXOXO

      Delete
  2. will use it as toner!! ty for the tip <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure do try it =) No problem love <3

      Delete
  3. thnx for the amazing tip
    will try for sure :)

    ReplyDelete