Wednesday 13 April 2016

Things You Didn't Know About Me !!!!

Hello my Lovelies !!!



Few days back i asked on my Facebook Page if anyone of you is interested to know something specific about me or anything you want to ask me. Surprisingly i got a nice response and questions were quiet interesting. Hence, here i am answering them all ! If your're interested please keep on reading....




1. Are you married ? If yes, so many kids do you have?
Ans: Ahahahhaha ! NO, i am not married yet. Hence no kids.


2. Academic qualifications?
Ans: I am a BBA graduate with majors in Finance. Currently doing my MBA in Finance.


3. Which city i'm currently residing at ?
Ans: I live in Karachi.


4. What's my inspiration in life?
Ans: I'll like it to answer mainly in terms of WHO is actually my inspiration. Then its definitely my DAD. I always seek my inspirations from him as for me he is the best and most ideal person i have ever met in my entire life so far.


5. Secret of my beauty ?
Ans: Happiness and peaceful life.


6. My favourite dish ?
Ans: I am person who looks for taste. I really don't have a specific favourite dish but if i have to name one then it's going to be chicken biryaani.


7. What catches my eye more ? Lipsticks, nail paints or eyeshadows ?
Ans: Everything. I love nail paints, lipsticks, eyeshadows, blush, highlighters; and the list goes on and on. Sometimes i wonder if there's anything i dont like as much as the other? then suddenly i come to this realisation no i love everything LOL.


8. Holy grail skincare and makeup product ?
Ans: Rose water, i think its best for the skin. As for makeup i'll go with NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes.


9. If i can buy only one brand which one it would be ?
Ans: It's definitely be either Too Faced or Colourpop.


10. Whats in my makeup bag ?
Ans: I have already done a video on it you can refer to my Facebook Page for that!



Love,
Dani

2 comments: