Thursday 19 May 2016

ONLINE SHOPPING # A NEW PAGE REVIEW !!!

Hello my Lovelies !!!

How are you all doing ? How is the weather treating you these days ? it's getting hotter and hotter here in Karachi. Anyway, let's start with what new i have to share with you all ....




I am here, yet again with another brand new page's review. You all know that i always have to share new pages and ways through which you can make your purchases way more easier and better than before. Well, i found the owner of this page on some random Facebook group, while inquiring about pre-orders. How was my experience ? Will i go back to her again ? Keep on reading to find out about my experience with this brand new page called "Beautilicious"
 So like i said i found the owner on some random group on Facebook, and i placed my order. To be quiet honest i never doubted or questioned her over her services (as in Oh God what if she sells fake or replica etc ). I just trusted her and placed my order; which was no doubt a bold and risky move considering her being fairly new member to this online shopping arena.
She was very sweet and patient in her dealings, not only that she gave me time to sort out the things i wanted but also let me confirm the shades calmly before she ordered. Not even once i had to ask her about my order placement as she is that prompt with her orders. In fact she informed me about the placement and arrival of my order herself.
She will get you what you want ! "When i say she will so that means she will". She won't come to you and say oh i couldn't get it, find it or its sold out, she will try getting it till she succeeds or product is actually gone forever. There are hardly people like her who take their words and job so professionally and seriously.
Just to quote her efforts; i wanted the ever famous, sold out almost everywhere and most hyped palette of the season "TOO FACED SWEET PEACH PALETTE" and i tell you this woman got crazy in finding it. She actually found it and charged exactly what she quoted despite such hard work. Very few/ Rarely people put this much efforts for a customer in my opinion. As for other pages which manage to get them charge way too much for such hyped products that makes it harder for us to buy such products. My words can't do justice with her efforts and amazing gesture of customer dealings.
As far as delivery of the products is concerned, it is no doubt really quick as in i asked her to send my parcel on a particular day and i received it that very day. Such fast deliveries are a gem in my opinion as one does not have to wait or cancel their plans in order to be available to receive their parcel. Delivery charges are quiet reasonable too. I was really concerned about my parcel as in everything comes intact and safe as it was my first time ordering from her page. When my parcel arrived everything was so properly wrapped that i was relieved. Best part of the order was that all of the products had my name tag. This is an amazing trick to know which product belongs to whom and adds a unique personal touch for the receiver (side note i love such personalised gestures).
"Beautilicious" offers COD (cash on delivery) for only karachi. Other than that mode of payment used are bank transfer and easy paisa for all cities. Everything sold on this page is original. They don't deal in replicas or fake products. As for her shipment its indeed fast and reliable.
Let's talk about the most important thing we all curious about, "PRICE", well she charges pretty decent that is not too low or too high. She is always open for orders. She only takes USA brand based orders. The fact that she is always open for orders makes one avail any surprise/unannounced sales. That's not it, she is always posting on her page about new releases,sales and pre-orders. This is a plus for everyone who finds it hard to keep up with sales and new releases. She is very active on her page and always reply within few minutes.


If i have to tell my experience in one sentence, i'll say " I am in love with my recent purchases from her page". HAUL post is right on its way so do keep an on my Page and Blog. Two times i ordered from her and i am already a big fan of her. Please go and show her some love. She is a gem and so is her page. You won't regret INSHALLAH.
Will i order from her again ? YES !! no doubt.

Here is the LINK !!!

Love,
Dani





DISCLAIMER: One thing i want to clear here that i am not bringing any page down or complaining about them, but only expressing my very own personal opinion. I do understand how hard it is to get limited editions and have nothing against those who charge higher than usual. My review is based on my very own personal experience with her and i truly think people like her need to be spoken off and recognised for their efforts. 

4 comments:

  1. I really want to see what you ordered from her, the page sounds very good and reliable. :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback ! Yes she and her page is amazing do check it out you won't be disappointed InshAllah <3 The post is live you can check it =)

      Xoxo

      Delete