Saturday 7 January 2017

Haul # Black Friday Edition I

Hello my Lovelies !!!

Happy New Year ! For me 2016 was not only busy but a very occupied year with unlimited work and projects. Finally i am free and i am back to my blog posts.
In this busy schedule i did manage to haul quiet a few things and i am very happy with my purchases. I have lots and lots of stuff to review and share with you all. For now lets start with my 1st part of Black Friday Haul.....


I have introduced this page earlier on my blog when i posted about Online Shopping Guide #3. There i have mentioned how amazing the page is and all about my experience with them but i'll still walk you through my recent experience with them....

Before i jump right into my haul, i'll talk a little about this page The Haute Shop. Owner is incredible and very humble. The most important thing you all are interested in ... Prices ??? They are reasonable which in my opinion is very hard to find nowadays; and if you even find them so there is some problem or another. I have mentioned all the details about this page as in procedure to order, details about the page and delivery as well as payment methods so kindly review my Online Shopping Guide #3.


So here is what i got from the Black Friday Sale... Lets dive in !!!!!

1. MannyMua x Makeup Geek - I had my eyes on this for so so long but i wasn't sure if i should splurge on it or not. Earlier in August, when Manny announced its the last call for this i was like nah man i have to get it thats it !!! I actually adore Manny's work so getting his palette was a must for me. Its so beautiful and value for money in my opinion as you get to try so many amazing shades for less price. It was sold out but they're restocking it one last time for their fans. If you want it here is your chance to get it before its gone forever.





2. Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in shade "Moonlight" - OMG this is a must have. Yes yes quantity is less as compared to the price and price tag is way high but its amazing !!! Its a liquid highlighter but it dries down to a powder finish which is great as it is less messy to work with. I am so obsessed that now i literally regret not getting the other shade "Sunlight". I'll surely be getting that very soon.




3. Tarte Color Wheel Amazonian Clay Blush Palette - Its a beautiful palette and indeed a great value for money. I haven't actually used it yet but we all know how amazing is the formula of tarte's amazonian products. Well this was something i got earlier in August and thanks to the owner who actually not only responded to me but ordered it for me night before EID. I mean who does that ??? Even pages stop taking orders near EID. I just messaged her can you please get it ? the answer was YES !!! I am literally a fan of this page and how the owner deals with her customers that i even got my friend to order from them.





4. Touch of SOL METALLIST Liquid Foil & GLITTER Shadow Duo in "Talia & Endora" - I am crazy about them. I have used them and oh boy are they lovely !!! They're very easy to work with. One issue with them is the glitter, you need to do your eye makeup first due to the fall out but once its applied its intact and wont move. Now i want all the shades !!! Waiting for next sephora sale....



5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in "Moonstone & Opal" - I couldn't ever decide which shade to get and which will go with my complexion ( For reference i am NC 20). So i took the risk and bought both the shades. Best decision ever !!!! It suits my skin tone and if you have tried Becca's formula you'll know how amazing and buttery it is. The best part is it does not emphasis your pores or any imperfections. They're best highlighters available in the market in my opinion. 


Note: Lighting is messing up with the shades as in they both look kind of same. Opal is tad darker than Moonstone. Both of the shades are different. 






6. Samples............. WOW nowadays i dont think people send samples or i should say they prefer selling them instead of sending as a complimentary touch to the order. I was lucky that i got so so many samples. The best part of receiving samples is that one gets to try things which they wouldn't have. Once again thank you to this page who still does it. 



Thats it for my haul for now. I am waiting for my orders to arrive. I'll surely share with you all. 
For prices and other details kindly contact the page, they'll surely guide you in the best possible way. 

I hope you enjoyed !!! I'll shall be writing soon ....


Love, 
Dani





5 comments:

  1. such a interesting review
    thnx for sharing
    i was looking for this FX highlighter
    it looks great <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover fx highlighter is the best highlighter at the market :)

      Glad you liked it <3

      xoxo,
      Dani

      Delete
  2. you have done a good work. It is an very informative website.
    Ebay Pakistan Online Shopping Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. 192.168 l l

    ReplyDelete