Thursday 29 September 2016

ONLINE SHOPPING GUIDE- PART#3 and My Experience !!

Hello my Lovelies !!!

Presenting ......




How are you all doing ?
Recently i was wondering that it has been so long since i did my last Online Shopping Guide- Part 1 & Part 2 (back in 2015). In this span of one year i came across so many new pages, some i loved and some i wasn't happy with, that i really wanted to share with you all.

The deal with online purchases is simple and straight- either you'll get original product or a replica/fake, in some cases both. So getting 100% original products and finding such pages which can arrange one for you can be really challenging and stressful.

These pages not only sell 100% authentic products but are also reliable as in won't sell you fake product at any cost. Some among these are my personal favourites and some i don't really prefer as per my experience, but despite whatever the reason they can be trusted and ordered from.
Above all there are so many new pages emerging that i really think these new pages need recognition because of their amazing customer services.


Note: Please keep this in your mind that this post is to help people who're reluctant to trust new sellers as well as regular buyers who're looking for new pages. It is by no means to hamper anyone's reputation or force you to buy from them, its my personal experience and i wanted to keep it real. As not every time one can have best/worst experience.
P.S. I'll be raving about my top favourite ones a lot in this post!


1. Beautilicious



OMG !!!! If you don't know about this page or you do but never purchased from them, i'll suggest you to go and try them you surely won't be disappointed at all (InshAllah). The page is fairly new.
This page has amazing and reasonable quotes with very prompt delivery. The best thing about the page is they're always open for orders so you can always avail unexpected sales and unannounced releases. The owner is very responsive i.e. you're surely going to get quick replies. This page only take US orders. The mode of payment used are COD (Cash on delivery), easy paisa and bank transfer. Though they only offer COD for karachi. This page has recently revamped its in-stock as in now they always have all the new releases available for immediate delivery, which is best for makeup artists and junkies who don't like waiting.

They don't take 100% advance in most cases but it can vary as per the items or conditions. The owner is an amazing person who'll cater to you and your queries in a very humble, calm and polite manner. She isn't rude at all. You'll definitely enjoy ordering from her given her amazing customer services. 

My experience with this page has been amazing since i found it back in February 2016. I love how amazing the owner is and how she deals. I have already done a detailed review on this page which you can read right here !!! I am a fan of this page and the owner. I am not even thinking to part ways with them at all (InshAllah), it has become my top most favourite page for online purchases. I would recommend this page to anyone and everyone you'll surely know yourself why i rave about it so much. The best thing i enjoy while purchasing from this page is you can get tension free after placing an order, no hustle of asking her again and again about the deliveries or even getting wrong items. She'll do everything herself and keep you posted. Another thing i love is how she give a personalised touch to one's order by placing a name tag on the items. I can't recommend this page enough !



Another amazing page ! Its also a decently newer page considering it opened back in 2014. They also only take US orders. The mediums used for payment are COD, easy paisa and bank transfer. They only offer COD for in-stock items. They take 100% or 50% advance payments for pre-orders (old/trusted customers can order without advance payments) . The prices are really reasonable and deliveries are very prompt too. Best thing is the owner always stay in touch and provide you with the status of your items. The owner has a very nice way of dealing, making her customer service one of the best to try. She is very responsive and deals in a very polite and humble way. She doesn't have a rude or arrogant style in her dealings at all. 

Again if you didn't know about this page or was reluctant to give it a try, trust me its one of the best places to go for your purchases in my opinion. They're usually open for orders and if not so her page is always updated and has information about any orders she's taking lately. She keeps it simple and straight. As far as the in-stock is concerned you'll surely find a decent collection for immediate delivery. 


Now moving on to my experience, i randomly found this page through facebook suggestions to like the page. I am surely enjoying that i did not only like it but gave them a chance. Unfortunately i couldn't get around to writing a detailed review on  this page and items i purchased from them. I'll surely be doing one soon. I'll like to share few of the things from my experience with them. Recently, i wanted something and its release was unannounced and she was closing orders in a day or two. I just requested her if she can please squeeze in my order, i wasn't sure she'll or she wont. The reply i received was "Sure I Will". Then again, we all know how busy is the night before EID specially one before Eid ul Azha and everyone is off from work. This girl not only took my order but catered to me very nicely, i mean usually people don't do it which isn't wrong given its Eid but she did!! It meant a lot to me at least. Not to forget, when i first ordered from her one of my palette came a little damaged she not only informed me but ordered it for me again instead of sending a broken one or sending a refund. This is how reliable and down to earth she is for me. I really enjoy purchasing from her. Her page is one of my go to page now. I can tell you one thing for sure she'll always treat you in the best possible manner and help you get whatever you want. She is a gem. One should at least try her services and experience it all by themselves. I can literally rave about her and her page but i really want people to experience it themselves so they know what makes me this crazy about this page. Its yet another place where i can literally give my order and relax as i know she'll do it all on her own. You literally don't have to worry about your order being wrongly placed or not ordered at all. You can sit back and let her do her thing and you'll surely get what you ordered !



This page holds a special place in my heart too. After all it was the page from which i purchased the most last year. This page caters to both US and UK orders. Delivery is prompt as well as her consignments. They're usually open for orders and have one of the best in-stock for immediate delivery. The mode of payment is COD and bank transfer. 

My experience has always been great with them. Highly recommend them. I have said lot about the page as well as the owner right here (Feel free to check it out) ! I equally love this page as the other two i mentioned above. I really think many of you already know this page and owner and must be aware about her dealings. She and her page needs no introduction in my opinion as the page is doing great (MashAllah). 




This page mainly caters to US orders. For ordering they have a pinned up post on their page where you can find all the details you might need while ordering from them. They do have a website through which they take orders for their in-stock items. They do provide COD for all major cities of Pakistan. Other mediums used for payment are bank transfer and easy paisa. The page is quiet active and almost open for orders every month with reasonable prices.

As for my personal experience, it wasn't good ! Before you jump on conclusions let me explain why...
Well i purchased last from this page earlier this year. I initially ordered from them last year around Nov or Dec 2015. Not only the page owner was very unresponsive but sent incomplete order when my first parcel arrived. When i contacted her she misbehaved then other owner intervened, when i posted negative review on her page (i did take it down when both apologised). There were so many issues that i wasn't happy as a customer. One thing i'll like to clear here is that maybe back then their customer service wasn't good but they might be doing great now. I am not stopping anyone from purchasing from them or by any means i am bringing their name down. It was my experience and i wanted to keep it real on my blog. I personally prefer paying more than going back to someone with whom i never had a good experience !  If you had a great experience with them or want to try them feel free to do as i have nothing against for this page or the owners.




That's a wrap for now !! I hope you find this post useful. If you have any request for future posts or have any questions feel free to ask me here in the comments down below or through my Facebook page Dani's Beauty & Fashion Blog.


Love,
Dani




DISCLAIMER: One thing i want to clear here that i am not bringing any page down or complaining about them, but only expressing my very own personal opinion. I do understand how hard these pages work to help us get whatever we need from overseas. My review is based on my very own personal experience with all these pages. None of these pages asked me to give them a shout out. My aim was to help people in their online purchases !


















2 comments:

  1. hey, welcome, nice post, thnx for sharing <3 never heard about these pages, they looks interesting :) will try to buy online as i dnt really buy from random pages or makeup to bilkul b nahi :) hv fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it feels great that i was able to introduce you to some trusted platforms. Yes its good that you don't buy from unknown pages as these days lots of them sell fake or replicas.

      xoxo,
      Dani

      Delete